Saturday, May 28, 2011

More adventures:
So last night we went and ate at Pancakes on the rocks, which is basically Sydney's version of Waffle House, except they specialize in dessert pancakes (and the restaurant is nicer). Anyways, I got this awesomeness:

Afterwards we walked around Circular Quay and had a wonderful time celebrating Christine's birthday. We even had Kinder Surprises for dessert after dessert. They are illegal in the states, so I got to have a rebellious stage for the 5 minutes it took for me to eat my chocolate and build my toy! (If you are still curious go here for more info http://www.ferrero.com/products/the-most-famous-products/kinder-surprise/surprise-play-chocolate/)

Anyways, it was the start of Vivid Sydney, meaning that there was some cool light shows going on everywhere and most importantly the Opera House was lit up! Here are some pictures. (side note: For the first time in a long while, I am happy with how these turned out)





Unsteady hand + boat =  Indie
Peace and Joy
Boyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment